Sign up for your volunteer duty online and get an email reminder!
Each family is expected to volunteer at the Hazelridge Arena Canteen during the season.
- Families with children registered in hockey only or hockey + power skating only require one Hazelridge canteen shift plus one Oakbank CC canteen shift to satisfy their canteen volunteer requirements.
- Families with children in skating programs with no hockey require 2 Hazelridge canteen shifts to satisfy their canteen volunteer requirements. No Oakbank shifts are needed.
- Families with children in hockey and also children in Learn to Skate, Figure Skating and/or Synchro require 1 Hazelridge canteen shift plus 1 Oakbank CC canteen shift to satisfy their canteen volunteer requirements.
- MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR REQUIRED OAKBANK SHIFTS THROUGH THE OAKBANK WEBSITE (below)
The available time slots are between Sept 30, 2023 and March 3, 2024. Extra dates will be added as Figure Skating competitions and Hockey Playoffs are added.
Saturdays: 9:00am-1:00pm; 10:00am-2:00pm; 12:00-4:00pm; 2:00-6:00pm; or 5:00-9:00pm
Sundays: 8:00am-12:00pm; 11:00am-3:00pm; 3:00-7:00pm; or 5:00-9:00pm
with some days requiring 2 persons per shift, or extra shifts for special events.
Sign up for your time slot online and you will receive an email reminder of your shift.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the link
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Alternatively, you can buyout your canteen shift for $75 and we will hire someone to complete your shift for you. Please note your child’s name as registered and date of shift in memo line .
Click Pay Now to Choose the
Canteen Buyout Option
You may pay online with your PayPal account or with a credit or debit card if you wish. A PayPal account is NOT required.