Sign up for your volunteer duty online and get an email reminder!
Each family is expected to volunteer at the Hazelridge Arena Canteen during the season.
- Families with children registered in hockey only or hockey + power skating only require one Hazelridge canteen shift plus one Oakbank CC canteen shift to satisfy their canteen volunteer requirements.
- Families with children in skating programs with no hockey require 2 Hazelridge canteen shifts to satisfy their canteen volunteer requirements. No Oakbank shifts are needed.
- Families with children in hockey and also children in Learn to Skate, Figure Skating and/or Synchro require 2 Hazelridge canteen shifts plus 1 Oakbank CC canteen shift to satisfy their canteen volunteer requirements.
The available time slots are between September 30, 2019 and Feb 28th (tentative), 2020:
Saturdays: 9:00am-1:00pm; 10:00am-2:00pm; 12:00-4:00pm; 2:00-6:00pm; or 5:00-9:00pm
Sundays: 8:00am-12:00pm; 11:00am-3:00pm; 3:00-7:00pm; or 5:00-9:00pm
with some days requiring 2 persons per shift, or extra shifts for special events.
Sign up for your time slot online and you will receive an email reminder of your shift.
Please note: you will still be required to submit a $100 bond cheque.
Please drop it off in the canteen mailbox.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the link
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Alternatively, you can buyout your canteen shift for $75 and we will hire someone to complete your shift for you. Please note your child’s name as registered and date of shift in memo line .
You may pay online with your PayPal account or with a credit or debit card if you wish. A PayPal account is NOT required.